Bayhill RDA Important Resources
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Easements, Reservations and Restrictions - Articles of Incorporation - Bylaws
- Declaration of Covenants - Amendments 1 through 8
- Bayhill Standards, Rules, and Regulations (Third Edition)
- Bayhill Welcome Pamphlet
- Use of Inflatables in Bayhill Common Areas
- 2015 Resolution for Inflatable Play Structure Use in Bayhill Common Areas
- Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement - Must be completed and submitted to the Bayhill RDA at least 14 days prior to use ((Download the form to your computer before filling it in))
- Viera East Community Association ("VECA") website: VECA website
NOTE: To view any of the above, right mouse click the item you want to view and then left mouse click "Open link in new window".
NOTE: Forward requests for any of the above mentioned documents by sending an e-mail addressed to BayhillHOA@gmail.com and we will provide soft copies of the documents in either Word or PDF format by return e-mail.
Parking Passes to allow for temporary overnight pool parking, (without the risk of being towed) can be obtained by downloading the request form under the Forms tab and emailing it BayhillHOA@gmail.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Disclaimer: Please note that residents and homeowners of Bayhill have created a Facebook page for the community. The Facebook page is not monitored by the Board of Directors. If you are seeking an official response from the Board, please contact the Board directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Board cannot guarantee questions raised on the Facebook page will be appropriately answered.