Bayhill RDA Important Resources
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Easements, Reservations and Restrictions - Articles of Incorporation - Bylaws
- Declaration of Covenants - Amendments 1 through 8
- Bayhill Standards, Rules, and Regulations (Second Edition)
- Bayhill RDA Welcome Pamphlet
- Use of Inflatables in Bayhill Common Areas
- 2015 Resolution for Inflatable Play Structure Use in Bayhill Common Areas
- Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement - Must be completed and submitted to the Bayhill RDA at least 14 days prior to use
- Viera East Community Association ("VECA") website: VECA website
NOTE: Forward requests for any of the above mentioned documents by sending an e-mail addressed to BayhillHOA@gmail.com and we will provide soft copies of the documents in either Word or PDF format by return e-mail.
Parking Passes to allow for temporary overnight pool parking, without the risk of being towed, can be obtained by calling the Bayhill RDA phone number at 321-298-3481 or by emailing BayhillHOA@gmail.com.